Thursday, February 12, 2004

Sweet. My travel agent just emailed me to confirm that he got me off the waitinglist and onto a return flight from Seoul to Tokyo. Now I just need to get him to give me a better deal on the hotel, and I'm going to Japan! That is if I can negotiate a switch of Friday work days with my colleagues.

If you recall, I had decided any travel outside of Korea was out of the question due to financial uncertainties upon my return to Canada. However, after receiving my exciting new proposal the other day, I decided to cost out a weekend in Tokyo again. And even though I can't really afford to, I decided to go for it. So I'm going for it.

Tokyo will be my second city in Japan, and my fourth big city in Asia that I've been to in the past year. Fifth if you include Seoul. The others were Bangkok in April, Osaka in June and July, and Beijing at Christmas. I was seriously considering going back to Beijing as stuff is cheap in China, but there's just something about Japan. It must have been Kill Bill or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home