Wednesday, January 28, 2004

When I went back into work this afternoon, one of the teachers I work with told me that the director wanted to meet with me after my last class. I spent the day dealing with some nerves, and the anxiety of not-knowing whether or not I was about to thrust myself into a conflict I was creating. It turns out that there was little need for my worries. The director simply asked me to reconsider my decision 4 times, asked me to stay for an additional semester once, but finally accepted my decision to leave. He also told me that he didn't want me to regret the part of my life that I've spent in Korea, gave me his blessing, and told me to work out the details with Thomas (the head teacher).

So with a deep sigh of relief, I am free to enjoy my remaining 20 days of work, my last 34 days in Korea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home