Wednesday, August 11, 2004

As time goes by...

Hello Blog. It's been a bit... I've been busy. Working. Spending some time trying out new golf clubs and bikes. Obsessing over my bike. Thinking every bike I see is my bike. I got of the train downtown this moving because I saw a Kona locked up in a bike parking garage and had to make sure it wasn't mine. My dad now thinks I'm nuts. I went camping. Working. Applying for jobs in Ottawa. I'm moving to Ottawa. I booked my plane ticket. August 27. Unless of course I get the one job I applied for in Calgary. Then I'm only going to Ottawa for a few weeks. Lisha had a party. She has a great new job. I need a great new job. Said goodbye to David Rassin yesterday. He's heading back to Tulane on Thursday. Drinking too much coffee. Not going for sushi enough. Working. Back to work. Only 8 work days to finish my project. Working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home