Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Violated
 
When I got home last night I changed my bicycle seat. After two years of riding on an uncomfortable seat, I bought a women's seat, looking for more comfort. Finding a comfortable seat that didn't weigh too much was difficult, and cost me $90.  But I put it on and adjusted it all by myself, taking my bike for a little test ride, then locking up the garage. Or so I thought...
 
This morning the garage door was wide open, and my bike was gone. So was my mom's bike. And my golf clubs. And my helmet. And my elbow pads, wrist guards, and one knee pad (who only needs one kneew pad, I ask???). I'm sure that I shut the door, but maybe it didn't close properly and was laying wide open in dover all night. Sigh. Here's hoping the house insurance has a low deductible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home