Wednesday, August 06, 2003

So what if I'm condescending from time to time? Who isn't? You think you aren't? Bah!

Mosquitoes in Korea are horrid. It's not that there are billions of them around all the time. In fact, I think I come in contact with fewer of them than I do in Calgary. The problem is that when they get you, they GET you. I have these huge welts all over my legs from their many nocturnal attacks. And they itch like no bug bites I've had before. It's practically unbearable. I went out to Walmart to pick up some western essentials the other day, and these two bites on my shin were itching the full 10 minutes from my apartment to the subway station. Once I got onto the airconditioned car the irritation went away, but as soon as I exited Seolleong station and wandered towards the retail behemoth they started going again like crazy. It's either malaria, typhoid, or the humidity. Damn insects. And don't get me started on the pedes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home