Monday, August 04, 2003

I woke up with a sore throat yesterday. I ignored it while strolling through the airconditioned halls of the COEX, but it was agravated by 3 hours worth of computer use in a smokey pc room last night. Alas, it was still with me when I got up today. It's just moved a little bit. Instead of being in my glands it's moved down towards my voicebox, making me nice and hoarse for my Monday of teaching. Thankfully the hellians were relatively well behaved today, and were even interested in hearing the storybook I picked up last weekend. They were somewhat ambivalent last week, but it must be getting more interesting. That, or they've figured out that it actually isn't extra work and that it's fun and creepy. I'm toying with the idea of writing my own little novel for them that mirrors the vocabulary that they learned in the last 2 or 3 semesters and then trying to sell it to Kang's. But that's an aweful lot of work for someone as unmotivated as myself...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home