Friday, April 11, 2003

I turned into a West Wing junkie a little bit late in life. It was only the beginning of this season that I began to watch the weekly trials of the more articulate U.S. President, and it was basically the first new weekly must-see event that I added since the rabbitt episode of Sex and the City. Shortly after succumbing to this new addiction, however, I decided to flee my safe little life for a place where there is decidedly less English crap on television. Oh, there's still crap in Korea, I just can't understand most of it because my Korean is, well, terrible. There is this one program that always seems to be on advertising some sort of bowel-blowing weight loss system that I get the gist of, but it hasn't exactly filled the intelligent policy discussion void that opened in my life sometime last spring. Good news came via the Armed Forces Network last night though. Starting on Monday at 8:00 p.m. the West Wing is coming to AFN! It'll feature the episodes that began in September, but it's still the West Wing, and that's what matters. Unless of course this is going to turn into the cruel trick that sometimes occurs when advertisements are followed by the dreaded little words of "Instead of 24, viewers in Korea will see Dark Angel." I had better double check.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home