Friday, March 21, 2003

One day last fall I went to see a great little German film with a dear friend of mine. Shortly afterwards, I embarked on a journey that carried me first to the other side of the country, and then the world. During the first month of my trip, a catchy little Italian song from the film insisted on finding its way into my head on a regular basis. The name of the song is Via Con Me and it is sung by Paolo Conte. The only thing I could hear in my head every time I went near a restaurant, kitchen, store, beach, bar, anywhere was the following line "chips, chips, chips... du dee du dee du," which comprises part of the addictive little refrain. I eventually killed the incessant looping by purchasing the soundtrack to a different movie from a basement record shop in downtown Daegu. It's a great little song, and if I knew how to do anything with mp3's, I might be directing you to it right now. But since this post is just to try to correct my links, none of this is important.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home