Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Two things today:

Happy Birthday Natasha! One of my great friends, I would like to welcome Tasha into the prime of her mid-twenties today. Tis a fabulous place to be, regardless of your current list of "achievements". Be thankful there are people in your life who love you, and that you have exciting changes coming this spring. That whole employment/future academic thing will work itself out one of these days. We've got lots of time for real jobs in a few years.

And what was the other one? hmmm. Must reflect. Finished CASA minutes, but that wasn't' it. Read about corruption in my country, racial hatred, election predictions, bisexual and lesbian smoking rates among American teens.... Ah yes. Now I remember: 10 days, baby! The countdown begins today! Interesting train of thought I had there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home